JJ Nate Real Estate & Mgmt takes pride in helping people, and their loved ones find quality Homes in and throughout the Chicagoland area.
Please know that besides getting houses sold and apartments rented, we help people find a new place to call Home. If you aren’t already working with a Realtor and need assistance with your search, let’s chat and see how we may be of service.
Our professionals at JJ Nate Real Estate & Mgmt have the knowledge required to help you from the first step, through the Lease signing, and beyond the moment keys are exchanged.
What are the benefits of having a Realtor represent you when Renting?
You have someone looking out for your best interest!
- We’re not saying that Landlords, Property Managers, or other Agents are out there to take advantage of you. We are saying that it’s best to have someone on your side who has the experience to make sure no one is trying to take advantage of you.
Let us take care of the search.
- Scouring multiple rental sites can be mind-boggling: Did I see this one before? Did I reach out to this one already? Wasn’t the price different on another site? We help you with the search and rid you of the headache of mapping out and scheduling viewings.
Our Real Estate Professionals have a vast knowledge of Properties and upkeep.
- You may not be Buying the place, but there are plenty of things to be on the lookout for that could be indicators of headaches down the road.
We’re here to help you negotiate your new lease’s rates, terms, and conditions.
- Yes! Negotiating is not just part of the Buying process. Our experienced professionals have negotiated on behalf of many Rental Clients, and we’d love the opportunity to help you!
We’re able to review the lease BEFORE you sign.
- We certainly are not attorneys, but we draft, prepare, and read many, many, many Leases. We’ll review the documents with you before you commit to a contractual, legal, and written obligation.
Our business is RELATIONSHIP-FOCUSED and relies on REFERRALS.
- We’re here to help you when you’re ready to Rent again or look to Buy in the future.
- When you sign a Lease, that year can go by really fast, if you love the place…and reeeally slooowww, if you don’t. You might as well pay Rent for a Home you can love.
We look forward to helping you with your next move. 🙂